Watch Our Video
Hobe Sound Veterinarian for Dogs and Cats
Boulevard Animal Clinic is a leading animal hospital minutes from Hobe Sound, FL. We provide comprehensive medical, surgical, dental and preventative care for your beloved companion animals. From routine vaccinations to advanced surgery, we’re dedicated to providing compassionate and personalized care.
We offer all available tests for your dogs and cats to determine diagnosis and treatment. Routine and testing for issues with your pets can detect problems in the kidneys or liver very early in the course of the illness, allowing us to treat and cure your pet. We are located minutes from Hobe Sound.
Local Hobe Sound Veterinarian Office
Hobe Sound is minutes from Boulevards Animal Hospital and is the premiere veterinary hospital for Surgery for dogs and cats. If your dog or cat requires the best veterinary treatment for an orthopedic problem you can count on the expert surgery and staff at Boulevard Animal Hospital. Call us today!Boulevards Animal Hospital team of highly trained veterinarians and technicians offer state of the art care for all pets including dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, fish, small mammals, and also exotic species. Call us today!
Hobe Sound Dental Health Care For Your Dog And Cat
call us now
Did you know?
- Dental Health For Your Dog In Hobe Sound
- Dr. Diamond Treats Periodontal disease, the most common disease seen in dogs
- Adult dogs have 42 permanent teeth. We take care of all of them at Boulevard Animal Hospital
- Your cats have 30 permanent teeth, and need the attention of a professional Veteranarian
- Take Care of Your Pets Teeth
- Periodontal disease can lead people to experience red, swollen and tender gum tissue.
- Your pet may experience bleeding, pain, or bad breath.
- Eventually your pet will have tooth loss. Inflammation and infection associated with periodonatitis can cause damage to vital organs.
- Taking care of teeth means taking care of the hearts, liver and kidneys of your beloved pet.
Animal Surgery Hobe Sound
1. Hobe Sound Animal Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedics is the branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Muscles, bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, nerves, blood vessels, skin, and connective tissue are all considered parts of the musculoskeleton. Orthopedists treat conditions affecting the muscles, bones, joints, and related structures.
Fractures occur when bone breaks due to trauma or disease. A fracture may involve only a small area of bone, or it may extend through the entire length of the bone. Common types of fractures include those of the arm, leg, pelvis, ribs, skull, and jaw. Fractures are classified according to their location in the body, type of injury involved, and whether the bone heals without intervention.
Arthritis is inflammation of a joint. There are two forms of arthritis: osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis occurs when cartilage deteriorates, causing pain and stiffness. Rheumatoid arthritis causes damage to the synovial membrane, which produces fluid that accumulates between the lining of the joint capsule and the joint itself. This thickens the lining, narrowing the space around the joint and making movement difficult. The most common symptoms of arthritis are joint pain, tenderness, swelling, and limited motion.
Hobe Sound Veterinarian Surgery
1. Hobe Sound Dog Laparoscopic Ovariectomy
Laparoscopic ovariectomy is a minimally invasive procedure used to remove the ovaries from female dogs. This surgery is performed using a laparoscope, small camera attached to a light source and a long thin tube called a trocar.
2. Portosystemic Shunt Ligation
Portosystemic shunt ligations are surgical procedures that redirect blood flow away from the liver and back to the heart. They are commonly used to treat portosystemic shunts in dogs. A portosystemic shunt occurs when a vein bypasses the liver and returns blood directly to the heart. When this happens, the liver cannot filter toxins from the blood. As a result, the dog may develop problems related to the buildup of toxic substances in the bloodstream.
Splenectomy is a surgical procedure that removes the spleen. It is often used to treat immune disorders in dogs. The spleen filters red blood cells and white blood cells from the blood. If the spleen does not work properly, the blood will contain too many red blood cells or white blood cells. This condition is known as splenic dysfunction.
Our Animal Hospital is close to Hobe Sound Where We Offer Numerous Services
- Dietary and Nutritional Counseling Hobe Sound Pets
- Hobe Sound Minutes Away for Health Certificates
- Tick and Flea Control for Cats and Dogs In Hobe Sound
- Hobe Sound residents get your pets Heartworm Prevention
- Spaying and Neutering for Dogs and Cats
- In-House Laboratory minutes from Hobe Sound
- Order Online Pet Supplies from Hobe Sound Animal Hospital
- Microchip Implant Cats and Dogs in Hobe Sound
- Surgery for Pets In Hobe Sound
- Hobe Sound location for Cat Radiology
- Vaccinations for residents of Hobe Sound
- Wellness and Preventative Medicine for your pets
- Sick Visits Minutes Away from Hobe Sound
- Hobe Sound On-Site Diagnostic Services